When talking about Internet marketing, I am referring to direct response marketing. Direct response marketing allows the Internet entrepreneur to set up a profit pulling business within a reasonable amount of time. I am talking about hours rather than months or years like would be the norm in other types of businesses. This is why I choose this type of business model over others for an Internet based business.
Once you understand the basic ingredients of a direct response marketing campaign you can set up your whole business in a few hours. Of course the first few times it might take a little longer but the more often you do it, the faster and better you will get at it. You don’t have to be an expert to get started with your business but you will need to start. and a direct response marketing business is the fastest and easiest way to start.
Here are the key steps for building a direct Internet marketing business…
1) Find a hungry market…An example of a hungry market would be a market with a problem that you can provide a solution to like quitting smoking.
2) Create or find a product that answers the needs of the market…. Maybe a guide on stopping smoking in three days
3) Create a web site with a sales page for your product… This is your marketing message where you will offer your solution for your markets problem
4) Create a page to get names and emails of people in your market… This is the list that you will build to grow your credibility with your market. These will become your customers in time.
5) Send traffic to your pages… Traffic is the life blood of your new business. You will send all your traffic to the page that builds your list so that you can continue to offer solutions to your list.
6) Build a relationship with your list and offer them the answer to their needs… Provide value in the form of content and your list will grow to trust you and follow your recommendations because you now have credibility.